Compensation CommitteeThe members of the Compensation Committee are appointed by resolution of the Board of Directors to establish a performance-related and market-based compensation system for the Company from an independent perspective, to faithfully perform the duties and responsibilities conferred by the Board of Directors, and to assist the Board of Directors in implementing and evaluating the Company's overall compensation and benefits policies and the compensation of directors and managers.
In accordance with the Charter of the Compensation Committee of VisEra, the Committee shall consist of three independent directors and shall meet at least twice a year, and the Chairman of the Board shall be invited to attend all meetings but shall recuse himself from any discussion of his remuneration.
Compensation Committee Meeting Status
- The Company's Compensation Committee consists of three members.
- Tenure：From March 4, 2021 to March 3, 2024.
- Attendance: From January 1, 2021 to August 31, 2021, the committee were convened 3 regular meetings. The status of attendance by committee members was as follows:
|Title||Name||Attendance in Person||By Proxy||Attendance Rate in Person (%)|
|Independent Director||Laura Huang||3||0||100%|
|Independent Director||Emma Chang||3||0||100%|
Compensation Committee Meeting Informations
|Meeting Dates||Communication||Major resolutions|
|March 12, 2021||1st Regular Meeting||
|June 22, 2021||2nd Regular Meeting||
|August 11, 2021||3rd Regular Meeting||
All of above matters were reviewed and/or approved by the Compensation Committee.
- There was no recommendation of the Compensation Committee which was not adopted or was modified by the Board of Directors in 2021.
- There were no written or otherwise recorded resolutions on which a member of the Compensation Committee had a dissenting opinion or qualified opinion.
IR ContactLilian Yeh
Financial Dept. Manager
Common Stock Transfer AgentThe Transfer Agency Department of
Chinatrust Commercial Bank
Address: 5F, 83, Sec. 1, Chung-Ching S. Rd.,
Taipei, Taiwan 100, R.O.C.